Thursday, June 20, 2013

SLIA's Dear Librarian: Epekto ng Paglaganap ng Teknolohiya sa Aklatan

Last year, Augie Ebreo, librarian from the University of Batangas, asked me of my opinion on the effects of technology to libraries today. 

Mam pwede po makabasa ng inyong view sa epekto sa library ng patuloy na paglaganap at pag-unlad ng teknolohiya. May posibilidad po ba na bumaba na ang bilang ng mga gumagamit ng books o tuluyan ng malusaw ito. Salamat po.
Translation: May I ask your views on the effects of technology to libraries. Is there a possibility that book use will be non-existent in light of the rapid technological changes? Thank you!

I will post my reply to him next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to it.

//Nancy (www.nancycudis.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...