Monday, May 6, 2013

Belated Happy Birthday to SLIA!

April was like a whirlwind romance. I am still catching my breath from the excitement and stress brought by domestic and family events from last month.

While I've managed to stay sane, in God's mercy, some regular routines need to be put aside. One of these is my regular blogging duties. Anyways, making fifteen posts last month is not really bad considering the circumstances.

So, I celebrate this blog's ninth birthday! Looking forward to my tenth year of blogging!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations and happy blogging anniversary! Keep blogging! I'm happy to have come across your blog. I've been learning a lot from it.

Nancy / The Memoriter / www.nancycudis.com

Zarah C. Gagatiga said...

Hi Nancy! I visited your blog and came across your post on the reading events you had in the Cebu City Library. I will be in Cebu in July for a workshop. This is for the celebration of the 30th National Children's Book Day. For more information on the NCBD, visit the PBBY website - www.pbby.org.ph/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...