Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Regional Conference on School Librarianship, Bacolod City

The Regional Conference on School Librarianship by the IASL, Rizal Library, PASLI and PRISAAP will commence tomorrow, 26 April 2012 in Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. As I have posted in the blog, I am part of the roster of resource speakers who will present and do a workshop. I will be presenting a web 2.0 technology application in library services and will do a storytelling workshop in the afternoon.

Looking at the program, the conference promises to be an interesting avenue for professional networking and improvement of competencies in librarianship. Below is a copy of the full program.



Thank you to Ms. Karryl Sagun for sharing this document. I will be blogging the conference on site as I have done in previous conferences before.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I think this is one of the most important information for me. And I am glad reading your post. I am writing my essay custom project and getting important points from different blogs and forums and This is my pleasure to being here on this blog..

Unknown said...

Thank you for being such a great inspiration! Actually I am searching about research paper on different blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...