Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eight Insights on Blogging

So what have I taken from blogging after eight years? What benefits have the blog and blogging given me as a librarian and as a netizen? What learning experiences have I derived from blogging? These are some questions I played around in my mind in the wake of the blog's eighth anniversary. I have identified eight answers --
1. Blogging is a big responsibility
2. A blog is an investment
3. Blog identity and credibility count
4. Content is KING
5. Blogs, when used properly, can be gateways to learning
6. Blogging can increase the blogger's professional network
7. Blogs can be used to raise funds and to pursue an advocacy
8. Blogs are nifty tools to self publishing
Each will be explained and expounded in the coming days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...