Sunday, April 24, 2011

CCP Batang Sining: Teachers' Impressions

Impressions from participants of the Batang Sining Workshop for Teachers in Mauban, Quezon conducted last 11-15 April 2011. These were delivered during the Culminating and Closing Ceremonies at Mauban South Elementary School.

Magandang hapon po sa inyong lahat!

For the past five days of our workshop, I could say that this has been the best workshop I experienced in my 17 years of teaching. Why did I say the best? Kase po, napakaswerte natin at napakagaling ng ating mga trainors. They are very approachable and charming. Sobrang galing ng chemistry nila! Dr. Gatmaitan, Ma’am Zarah, Sir Hermie at Tita Bing, salamat po!

Considering that the workshop ran for five days, I thought that it would be a stressful and work related workshop. Pero, hindi pala. The activities were enjoyable and at the same time, we learned so much. Marami kaming ma-iaaply sa pang-araw araw na pagtuturo. Sana po ay ipagpatuloy n gaming mga punong bayan ang ganitong mga uri ng workshop or pagsasanay dahil para din ito sa kabataan ng Mauban! Maraming Salamat Po!

-- Yolanda P. Mancenido
Mauban North Elementary School
Region IV-A Calabarzon
DepEd Quezon

At first, there was a feeling of uncertainty. I was undecided whether to go here of not because I want to take a rest after a year of teaching. But when I heard the facilitators introduced on the first day, I was impressed. As days go by, I was impressed with the activities of the workshop too. It has been a fruitful five days! The workshop was not boring. It was not the kind of workshop where in speakers would lecture on theories and provide bright ideas with no actual application at all.

Isa po sa paborito kong gawain ay ang T-shirt art dahil, marami palang paraan para makilala ang isang bata o mag-aaral. Paborito ko rin ang Music Art dahil nakapag-express ako ng sarili ng walang limitasyon.

The Batang Sining worlshop improved me, not just as a teacher, but as a person as well. I learned to socialize with others. I learned a lot of activities that can be done in the classroom. Sana maulit muli and Batang Sining ditto sa Mauban.

To Dr. Gatmaitan, Ma’am Zarah, Sir Hermie and Ate Bing, your skills and talents, your views and the way you speak, the manner you give comments and feedback – talagang nakaka-inspire! All of you are incredibly exceptional! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

-- Liezl D. de los Santos
Mauban North Elementary School
Region IV-A Calabarzon
DepEd Quezon



One participant was so inspired, she made a poem on her experience of the Batang Sining workshop. Thanks to Teacher Ingket for the poem. Luis and I read the poem during the awarding of certificates/diploma. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...