Monday, May 11, 2009

From Sea to Mountain

This is just a note to say that I have safely arrived in Baguio City at 12:05 this morning.

After landing safely at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) at 3:30PM yesterday, I dropped by at my sister-in-law's place to get my Baguio baggages. The six hour trip from Cubao to Baguio went on pretty smoothly with two stop overs - Dau and Cabanatuan (?).

I am now in Teachers' Camp, Baguio City sharing a room/dorm with nine participants of PASL's (Philippine Association of School Librarians) National Seminar on Effective Strategies and Approaches.

The weather is very cold. Sorsogon and Legazpi weather were tepid to humid. Baguio climate and temperature bites at the toes, ears and nose. Now I need to grab a few hours of sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...