Friday, May 30, 2008

Readings In The Summer

My summer would not be complete with out books. Last year, Gallego-Garcia's The Tale Of The Wandering King filled my summer days and nights with dreams of old Arabia; of poetry and love under moonlit desert oasis; of coming home and completing a full circle. This summer, three books are surviving me through the grueling heat and occasional rain showers.

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak; Like The Flowing River by Paulo Coleho; and Swith Bitch by Roald Dahl.

I'm done with Swith Bicth by Dahl and I'm finishing up Zusak's The Book Thief. Both are darkly delicious books but, it's Coelho's Like The Flowing River that sparks and spices my days at work.

And oh, there's Jimenez's Seven Secrets to Employee Discipline and Dismissal for practical reading.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...