Thursday, August 17, 2006

Birthday Almanac

I'm indeed blessed to be born on the Feast of the Assumption. No matter how hard and difficult life situations may be, I've always managed to see heaven. To some, they may argue that, being positive and optimistic at the face of trials and troubles is an attitude. If that's the case, then, I thank God for blessing me with that attitude!

Last Tuesday, when I turned 32, one of our senior staff in school gave me an almanac. I quickly turned to August 15 and found out that in 1914, the 51-mile Panama Canal was built and completed. What's more, the first Kentucky Fried Cicken was opened to the public in 1955!

Some great things happened on my birthday. If that isn't inspiration enough, tell me what is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...