While we're still on the launching of our graphic novels collection, we've came up with guidelines to facilitate the reading and borrowing of graphic novels. They are for "room use" only but can be borrowed overnight.
Here’s how to get one!
1. Graphic Novels are available for Grades 5 to 7 students ONLY.
2. Graphic Novels can only be borrowed and read in the LRC during recess, lunch break, and after dismissal.
3. Library Card is needed in borrowing the graphic novels.
4. Ask the LRC Staff for a copy, sign the card, and leave your library card at the Circulation Desk.
5. After reading, return the book at the Circulation Desk and claim your library card.
Last February 6, 2006, Monday, our acquisitions librarian went to Fully Booked and Power Books and did some selecting. I saw the graphic novels for acquisition this morning and they're spankingly cool! I can't wait to review and read the Encyclopedia of Superheroes. It features the more popular DC Superheroes, their history and ultimate nemesis. Ah...the perks of being a school librarian!